Time & Location
About the Event
MS-CIT is an Information Technology (IT) literacy course started by MKCL in the year 2001. It is the most popular IT Literacy course in Maharashtra.In 21st Century, most of the new actionable knowledge is being digitally born (often through digital collaborations), digitally stored, digitally presented, digitally distributed, digitally accessed, digitally archived and managed. It only seems natural that it has become an essential part of one’s personal, professional and social life. It has also transformed the way of living in 21st Century. MS-CIT attempts to propagate it through IT Awareness, Literacy, Functionality and Applicability among the common people with a view to bridge the Digital Divide and the resultant Knowledge Divide and Development Opportunity Divide. This surely makes a positive impact on one’s job-readiness, social behavior and ultimately boosts the self-confidence, enabling him/her to work effectively in the 21st Century workplace.This Course Comprises of:
- eLearning based self-learning sessions through MKCL eLearning Revolution for All (ERA).
- Hands-on practice sessions.
- Learning facilitation by certified professionals.
- Academic interactions, assessments, and collaboration.
- Reading and understanding a highly illustrated book